Wii to Hdmi Converter Output Video Audio Adapter, With 3.5mm Audio Video Output Supports All Wii Display Modes, Best Compatibility and Stability for Nintendo
List Price: $26.99
Sale Price: $9.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Wii to HDMI
The Wii to HDMI Converter support Wii game console input, widely used in home entertainment, and various game sites.
Wii HDMI converter converts the standard Wii output into an HDMI 1.3 compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable. It outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
Easy Plug and Play
The Wii to HDMI Adapter can connect with PC speakers and headset directly.No power adaptor, no messy cords--With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your TV/monitor.
One year warranty and friendly customer service
※Power consumption: Below 2W
※Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
※Supported HDMI output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals
※Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
※Output Connectors: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
Two ways to solve without audio:
Set your Wii to LPCM mode first and change a HDMI interface of your TV to plug if the first step didn't work
1x Wii to HDMI Converter
- Wii to HDMI Converter attaches to standard video port and standard HDMI port, converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format
- Wii to HDMI Converter supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480I, 480P, PAL 576I), provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolutions
- Wii to HDMI Adapter no power adapter, no messy cords - just one HDMI cable. Audio embedded in HDMI, also passes through to 3.5mm jack. Hassle Free! Plug and play
- Wii to hdmi converter adapter no disturbing: The extra3.5mm audio socket brings your convenience to connect headphone or speaker. You can enjoy games in night or anytimes without worrying to disturb others
- Wii to hdmi convertor no setup required: Plug it in, plug in the HDMI cable and you are all set. Picture and color are what you expected.